Monday, January 10, 2011

New Gay High School Athlete Blog

On the heels of the bad news in my previous post, I wanted to make note of some good news on the high school sports front. Three gay high school athletes from three different parts of the country have initiated a blog to share some of their experiences and provide support for other high school athletes.

Thank you, Ben Robert and Brad, for your courage and your openness. I have no doubt that your blog will be a source of inspiration and hope for many other LGBTQ student-athletes and their friends.

Let's here it for the younger generation leading the way to change.

Thanks to Jim and Cyd at Outsports, where I learned about this blog.

1 comment:

Hostpph said...

I think that it is great for them to make something new to help people and spread their opinion about different matters.